Log in
  • 14 Jul 2022 11:41 PM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    Bob Bush, DTNA Vice President

    The Board of Duboce Triangle Neighborhood Association meets every month. At the June and July 2022 meetings, the Board discussed the following:

    President’s Report

    Mayor’s budget approved including $15,000.00 for repairs and improvements to Street Garden parklets on Sanchez and Noe Streets.

    Halloween Events on Noe Street: Comfort and Joy “Glow in the Streets 2022” on Saturday, October 29th and Castro Merchant’s “Halloween Family Block Party,” Sunday, October 30th.

    Discussed Newsletter Byline standards.

    Board Slack channel to discuss Social Media presence.

    President to interview Capt. Jack Hart, new Park Station SFPD Captain


    Jessica Martines willing to be Distribution Manager and maintain the Distributor spreadsheet list.


    Need to maintain Peter Otte as consultant with limited funding. New “Initiative” pages created.

    Slow Triangle/Land Use Updates

    See related newsletter articles. Summer Slow Triangle interns to present their final report at the Tuesday, August 9th Public Meeting at the Harvey Milk Center of Recreational Arts.

    Membership Committee

    Will add Slow Triangle participants to Wild Apricot Contact list if not current members.

    Environmental Protection Impact Committee

    Great neighborhood turnout for June Pride Sweep. Fall 2022 Street Tree planting approaching.

  • 14 Jun 2022 11:47 PM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    by Erik Honda, DTNA Secretary

    On June 14, our second in-person meeting since the beginning of COVID-19, and the first at the Harvey Milk Center for the Arts (HMCA) in Duboce Park, brought together a lively group of neighbors to hear a San Francisco Fire Department presentation sparked by the major fire on Noe Street in May.

    The meeting was chaired by Membership Coordinator and Beaver Street neighbor Paige Rausser. Robby Roller, the facility coordinator for HMCA, described multitudinous programs now going on at the Center. 

    Lieutenant John Baxter, the Fire Department’s public information liaison officer, presented information about how fires are handled, how the public should respond when there are fires in the neighborhood, and various ways for the public to protect themselves. He said that recent fires in the area have been from undetermined causes, but most are suspected electrical fires. The Noe Street fire started between the buildings, but within the walls, the most likely cause again being electrical.

    Lt. Baxter particularly recommended watch- ing the “Close before you doze” video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Nu5ICj3LwqE which explains the importance of keeping bedroom doors closed at night to give extra time to escape a fire. He also suggested having a working smoke alarm in every room, even though current code only requires alarms in hallways and bedrooms. If you can’t afford it, contact the fire department, they have donated alarms.

    Baxter also went over some of the SFFD’s new services; they are taking care of some of the things that police used to do. They have a Street Opioid Response Team, which responds when people are shooting up or overdosing, and that includes follow-ups to get folks into services or on a medication regime. Soon there will be a system to call this Team directly and not get the police. They also have a Street Crisis Response Team which handles unhoused individuals in crisis, as well as a Street Wellness Response Team for people suffering psychological breakdowns or bothering other citizens in a nonviolent manner. For more information text your zip code to 888-7777 for Alert SF, or email Lt. Baxter at firepio@sfgov.org.

    Our new DTNA Summer intern Martine Kushner then went over the series of Slow Triangle Workshops she is planning so that neighbors can help design the neighborhood upgrade plans we will present to the City. DTNA Secretary Erik Honda gave a brief history of Slow Triangle efforts so far, and introduced Martine, who is a graduate student pursuing a dual masters degree in City Planning and Architecture, with a concentration in Environmental Planning & Healthy Cities. Martine explained that the work- shops would start the following week and include a June community meeting for initial design input, an early July charrette to con- sider various alternatives, a community meeting in late July to look at the designs based on input, and a final presentation and discussion in early August. Many neighbors at the meeting eagerly signed up to be involved, and if you missed it you too can participate by emailing landuse@dtna.org to be put on the contact list.

    We adjourned in concord at about 8:10, and several neighbors stayed to chat and to volunteer to deliver the Duboce Triangle News. Thanks neighbors!

  • 21 May 2022 10:43 AM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    The Board of Duboce Triangle Neighborhood Association meets every month. At the May 2022 meeting, the Board discussed the following:


    The Ballroom at the Harvey Milk Recreation Center has been secured for bimonthly in-person Tuesday evening Public Meetings as the venue is currently closed on Mondays. The community room at Chase has been secured for in-person Board Meetings. A hybrid format with both in-person and Zoom options is being developed.

    Treasurer’s Report

    Transfer of records and accounts to new DTNA Treasurer, Kimyn Braithwaite, should be completed in May. Last month DTNA Board approved opening a QuickBooks account which Wild Apricot is set up to work with.


    Rose continues to solicit contributors to provide more varied content.


    A map depicting membership eligibility “one block beyond” DTNA boundaries has been posted. So far $4,065.00 of the 2021 $4,275.00 budget has been expended. Additional work is needed to make the site more dynamic and highlight current DTNA initiatives. A new budget for 2022 is needed.

    DTNA Board Updates

    Board approved DTNA support for Supervisor Mandelman’s ‘A Place for All’ ordinance.

    Slow Triangle Updates

    Slow Triangle Working Group selected two excellent interns to work this summer with goal of (1) obtaining Community Input regarding creation and nature of a Slow Triangle, holding 3 to 5 Community workshops, (2) design concept for bulb-out gardens/public space, and (3) design suggestions for the Duboce & Sanchez-Steiner intersection. Waymo has donated $2,500 for the summer project. Additional funding is needed to reach a goal of $10,000.

    Land Use Updates

    The mixed-use multi-family apartment buildings at 2135 and 2140 Market Street are being presented to the San Francisco Planning Department in June for entitlement. The Committee reviewed the updated designs, which include more on-site affordable units and higher quality facades. The Committee voted to endorse both projects and will issue a letter of support.

    The 1 Church Street apartment building is looking to activate its ground floor, which could include reopening the child care center on Webster St. and finding a new use for the retail space on Church St.

    Membership Committee

    A brainstorming meeting was held. Suggestions for expanding membership are being developed.

    DTNA Logo Contest

    A Zoom meeting is being set up.

    Environmental Protection Impact Committee

    Street pruning has begun, starting with Castro Street. The latest pruning appears severe, but MUNI requires clearance of 10 feet from wires and 2 feet from poles. Street gardens are spreading on Potomac Street. Survey for tree plantings continues.

    Safety Reports

    Fire safety concerns can be addressed by inviting SFFD to make a presentation at a Public Meeting.

    April Community Public Meeting

    The April 11th in-person meeting at Café du Nord which included a Zoom hybrid component was well attended. See Public Meeting article.

  • 7 Mar 2022 3:48 PM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    The Board of Duboce Triangle Neighborhood Association now meets every month. At the March 2022 meeting, we discussed the following:

    2022 DTNA Election

    The Board welcomed two new members, Sugam Jain and Jessica Martines, Frank Tizedes new President and Kimyn Braithwaite the new Treasurer. 

    Treasurer’s Report

    Past Treasurer, Nick, presented a financial report and is to meet with new Treasurer, Kimyn Braithwaite, to complete transfer of records.


    New Advertising is putting pressure on space needed for content and impacts cost if additional pages are needed. Rose is looking at alternatives and suggested consideration of a low cost classified section that could also help with engaging new members.


    Annual single year and auto-recurring membership payment levels have been created. A map depicting membership eligibility “one block beyond” DTNA boundaries is being developed. So far $2,675.00 of the $5,000.00 budget has been expended. Tutorial meetings will be set up for Board members needing website Admin access.

    Land Use Updates

    14th Street calming proposal approved with painted buffer zones and no alteration of parking. A proposal has been submitted for a UC Berkeley summer student to develop a values statement and a design concept for common areas/public space and the Duboce-Sanchez-Steiner intersection in the Triangle. Funding is being sought.

    Environmental Protection Impact Committee

    Focus will be on expanding the green canopy. Some funding has been secured from Supervisor Mandelman’s office.

    Safety Reports

    Website or Facebook may be better suited than newsletter for these reports. 

    Upcoming April Community Public Meeting Agenda

    The April 11th meeting will be held in-person at Café du Nord and follow SF safety protocols that are rapidly changing. This will be the first in-person Public meeting since February 2020. The meeting will be primarily social with a brief Slow Triangle report.

  • 10 Jan 2022 6:00 PM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    The Board of Duboce Triangle Neighborhood Association now meets every month. At the January 2022 meeting, we discussed the following:

    2022 DTNA Election

    Plan to conduct online voting using Election Runner and mailing paper ballots to those few members for whom DTNA has no email address in February, as DTNA did in 2021. Current Board members have expressed an interest in continuing on the Board, although the current DTNA Treasurer would like to pass the baton for that position and return to his Director’s role if a new Treasurer candidate can be identified. There are currently two Board seat vacancies. Two DTNA members have reached out to the Board expressing their interest in serving on the Board. See DTNA 2022 Election Post in News/Update blog.

    Board Goals for 2022

    Each Board member was asked what Goal they would be the champion for in 2022 and what Goal they would help another Board member address. Five working groups were identified: Land Use: Kevin Riley; Open/Public Space (Beautification, Trees, Slow Triangle): Frank Tizedes, Erik Honda, Hans Galland; Membership: Paige Rausser; Website: Bob Bush; Newsletter: Rose Linke.

    2022 Meeting Schedule

    Reaffirmed new monthly first Monday Board meetings; every odd-numbered month second Monday, Land Use; and maintaining every even-numbered month second Monday Public Community meetings shortened to one hour (07:00PM to 08:00PM). Meetings will remain virtual for now with expectation to add periodic in-person social meet-ups like the October 17th block party or, when feasible, the December 2019 meeting party.


    With additional new advertisers need to review how many pages are needed to ensure space for needed content. Further discussion referred to the Newsletter Working Group.

    Website Migration 

    Bundle membership for all membership levels above Household approved. Online ordering of newsletter advertisements has been added to website.

    Land Use Updates

    DTNA will address desired inclusion of 20% Affordable Housing based on recommendations from the Land Use committee on a project-by-project basis instead of a 2015 Letter of Intent that other signatories no longer adhere to.

    Upcoming February General Meeting Agenda

    2022 DTNA Election of Officers and Board Directors; Duboce Triangle Street Trees and Public Works tree trimming planned in 2022; and introduction of some new neighborhood businesses.

  • 13 Dec 2021 6:15 PM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    by Erik Honda, DTNA Secretary

    A large and feisty crowd showed up for the DTNA December General Meeting to see the data collected by three teams from a UC Berkeley Urban Design graduate research class, who have been looking at the Triangle through the frame of our plans for a Slow Triangle. We apologize for the problems folks had getting in on Google Meet, and will work on solutions to get that fixed for future meetings. So sorry!

    Board member Hans Galland, who is coordinating the project, introduced it as research-based, but also part of an iterative process that will involve the community at all stages, of which this meeting was an early part. The three teams presented, and details of their presentations can be found in the Slow Triangle updates article elsewhere in this newsletter, and also on our website at dtna.org.

    Following the presentations, one neighbor took issue with most of the recommendations and proposals that came out of the data the students collected, on the basis that since they are not from here they cant fully understand what its like to live here. Others celebrated their suggestions and hoped for even more radical transformations. All agreed that we need better enforcement of traffic laws in San Francisco, that different parts of the neighborhood and different streets need different treatments (this cannot be a one size fits all” proposal), and that they were very appreciative of all the hard work and many hours the students spent in our neighborhood, observing traffic, conducting surveys of pedestrians and business owners, and sketching out solutions to make our neighborhood a better place. 

    Thanks again so much to the teams! Hopefully they will return in future years to celebrate the fruits of their labor.

    Team 1:  Streetside Mini-Plazas 

    This team found the corner bulb-outs or mini-plazas” to be the key urban design element of the Triangle, and made suggestions for repairing and upgrading the plazas. 

    Shuqi Li, Master of Urban Design – Houzhou China
    Jieqiong Chang, Master of Landscape Architecture – Hebei Province, China

    Byron Li, Master of Landscape Architecture – San Francisco California, U.S.A.

    Team 2: Parking Configurations Effect on Traffic Calming and the Public Realm

    This team found that easy paint-only” reconfigurations of parking orientation could make the neighborhood safer for pedestrians and bicyclists.

    Andy Cheng, Master of Urban Design – Taipei, Taiwan
    Diksha Singh, Master of Urban Design – Delhi, India

    Joann Martinez, Master of City Planning – Lodi California, U.S.A.

    Team 3: The Potential for a Safe and Walkable 14th Street

    This team provided suggestions for widening sidewalks and other changes to allow for better pedestrian movement and business access on 14th Street.

    Vedanti Agrawal, Master of Urban Design – Mumbai, India
    Wenzheng Fang, Master of Urban Design – Beijing, China

    Pawida Bualert, Master of City Planning – Bangkok, Thailand

    Call to all neighbors: Please involve yourself in the process going forward (see links and info in the 2022 Feb-Mar Duboce Triangle News Slow Triangle article), because the more participation we have, the better the final product will be. Thanks to all who attended!

  • 13 Dec 2021 6:00 PM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    Wendy Gutshall (Director, Public and Government Affairs, Safeway - Northern California Division) and Shawn Robertson (Market Street Safeway Store Director) discussed recent changes to address challenges Market Street Safeway is facing: there is now only one site for entrance and exit, self checkouts have been consolidated to one space, and the store closes at 09:00PM. So far these changes have had a positive impact.

    Neighbors raised concerns about the impact of early closure at 09:00PM, especially on those who work non-traditional shifts, noting that Whole Food is open to 10:00PM. Supervisor Mandelman said he is working to get hours extended.

  • 8 Nov 2021 6:00 PM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    by Bob Bush, DTNA Vice President                

    The Board of Duboce Triangle Neighborhood Association meets every other month. At the November 2021 meeting, we discussed the following:

    Board Function: Discussed how to improve the Board experience and functioning through more frequent in-person interactions that have been missing with COVID restrictions. Board members to meet in the Noe-Beaver Community Garden, Sunday November 21, 2021, at 02:00PM.

    Website Migration: Migration of membership data onto the new website for DTNA members who paid dues 2018 though 2021 is complete and an email blast introducing the new website has been sent to them. The website is still a work in process.

    Land Use Updates: Kevin Riley, Land Use Chair, summarized what is detailed in Land Use Blog Update.

    Phoenix Day Block Party: Sunday, October 17th, Noe Street between 14th and Henry Streets. Many neighbors helped set up the successful Block Party which was well attended.

    Upcoming December Community Public Meeting AgendaUC Berkeley master students who are researching various aspects of traffic calming in the Duboce Triangle as part of their course in Urban Design Research Methods will present their research findings. 

  • 11 Oct 2021 7:00 PM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    Political Bigwigs Descend on DTNA General Meeting

    by Erik Honda, DTNA Secretary

    The October DTNA General Meeting was a nexus of state and local political power, as former Asssemblymember and now San Francisco City Attorney David Chiu joined State Senator Scott Wiener and Supervisor Rafael Mandelman for a confab. Chiu, who started his political career as a neighborhood association president, has been bringing San Francisco values to the state assembly and intends to preserve those same values as City Attorney, working hard to see citizens civil rights protected, and taking down corporate bad guys. He will continue to fight evictions, and to secure funding for affordable housing; this year the Assembly was able to pass $10 billion for affordable housing, plus $4 billion for tenant subsidies to prevent evictions.

    Senator Wiener has had a recent run of legislative success. He has always been a legislative powerhouse, but this year he was able to get a ton of bills signed, including SB9 and SB10, which he has been pursuing since he arrived in Sacramento. Wiener pointed out that San Francisco has only a three-person delegation in Sacramento (compared to 30 for LA county), but they are strong – Ting, Chiu, and Wiener, and they get a lot done. This session Wiener would like to give San Francisco more tools to address the 700 people who died of drug overdoses last year. He has spent six years pushing for safe consumption sites, he wants to get usage off the streets, and get folks into treatment. There have been decades of positive outcomes with these facilities in Europe, Canada, and Australia. A vehicle-miles-traveled fee instead of a gas tax is also moving forward. 

    Supervisor Mandelman sparred with Senator Wiener a bit on the housing issue, saying he is a little bit less hardcore than Wiener on housing, but that he agrees with Wiener that too much local discretion has definitely caused problems, and San Francisco is among the worst places (ironically, shortly after our meeting Mandelman was one of eight Supervisors who voted down a new building South of Market that would have included affordable housing)

    Despite the controversy, we adjourned in concord, significantly more knowledgeable because the movers and shakers were engaged with their constituents. 

  • 9 Aug 2021 11:37 PM | Robert Bush (Administrator)

    DTNA General Meeting Notes August 2021 (Virtual Meeting due to Covid-19 pandemic)

    Kimyn started by giving Kevin a bit of time to talk about Land Use issues. He reported on the progress on 14th Street and the Slow Triangle process.

    Pat asked about the Duboce Triangle Historic District. David Troup reported that the historic content statement is complete. David and Dennis Richards have reviewed and sent their feedback. They are scheduled to do a walk around in the next couple of weeks that will determine what will be the historic district, what buildings are eligible for landmark status, etc. He will report at next Land Use or send info to Kevin to report.

    At 7:10 Kimyn handed over to Bob to facilitate the Harvey Milk Plaza discussion. Bob laid out the agenda and that there would be a 5-minute question period after each of three presentations – city architect, Friends of Harvey Milk Plaza, Advocated for Harvey Milk Plaza. Kevin will monitor the questions, Bob explained how to do that in the chat and in the Q and A  function on Google Meet.

    Bob gives background – the transit station opened in 1980, the plaza was dedicated to Harvey Milk in 1985. He outlined the problems with the current station – accessibility, weather protection, and lack of fulsome dedication to Harvey Milk. The City has gotten funds to improve the accessibility, including an elevator and a canopy. That is an opportunity to re-envision the plaza. City will present the accessibility, then presentations on how to improve the other elements, one with a completely new design, one not.  

    Alita Sweat from SFMTA, and Jane Chan, DPW project architect, presented the City’s plans. Jane said the project was initiated in 2016, but has been moving along very slowly. Project is now ready for bid, will be ready in the next few months, will start construction in early 2022.

    Jane showed the plans for the new elevator, which will be accessible both from Market Street and from Castro. Street level improvements include widening the now very narrow sidewalk along Market to make it safer. Plan is to replant the garden, including removing current plants as it will be a staging area. But they will save the palms. Will replace the poles along Market and replace brick paving with concrete to aid wheelchair users. They are also planning to replace parts of the terrazzo paving for the same reason (it’s slippery). They are re-fencing the area to create an arrival/lobby area separate from the plaza. There is a plan to re-fabricate the Harvey Milk Memorial signage and enlarge them, and hang in a similar space. Jane explained there will be a safer bus on and off-loading space. The elevator will be glass, fully transparent, which will aid in safety and structurally independent of the plaza. Annette Williams, director of accessible services explained the need for the elevator.

    Q and A: Pat asked if the elevator will be wheelchair accessible, A: yes. Pat: Some sort of guard rail to protect from cars? A: Railings are usually on back side of space, there will be a wall there, can’t do a rail at the curb as that prevents bus egress. David asks if the lower plaza will be closed when the MUNI station is closed. A: Yes, that’s why they added the new fencing. At night the plaza will be open, station will be fenced and closed. Kevin asked about the replanting, will the planting be brought up to street level? A: No, not part of this project. Will existing elevator will remain, as well as existing staircase and elevator? A: Yes, all will stay in operation during construction. Bob asks about a canopy over the escalator and the stairs, was that considered for Castro? A: Has been in discussion, but is not in this project. Canopy projects on lower Market were done in conjunction with BART. They will let us know. Bob thanks them for their work.

    Next presenter is Friends of Harvey Milk Plaza, who envision a new plaza that will improve on the weaknesses of the current design. Brian Springfield, Executive Director and Daniel Cunningham of SWA consulting (former Triangle resident), presented.

    Brian thanks MTA for listening to the community – they made the elevator have four stops not three, including one on Market Street. Brian says that the idea of how to honor Harvey Milk more fulsomely is the main thing the community is concerned about and wants to see that move forward. Brian emphasizes that the project is still in iteration and they can still take more input. He went over the same slides he did at Land Use (see August Land Use notes for more details), with a history of Harvey Milk’s life and the aftermath of his death. He went over what the community wants, given the input they have gathered. 1) Public space 2) Safety issues addressed, but most importantly 3) Honor Harvey Milk and portray his significance. He also went over the history of Friends community outreach and polling which has been significant, especially when compared to that of the Advocates.

    Daniel Cunningham explains what they asked the community and what the results were. For locals, or the world? A: Both. Design is based on Hope and Action. Uses the Grace Paley quote again – “the only recognizable feature of hope is action.” SWA has a cohesive, narrative design. Moves staircase west to allow more space for gathering, includes canopy that was requested earlier. Pedestal is a space for people to get up and speak, but does not block the historic façade of the B of A building. Lighting focuses back to the pedestal and a has a nod to the candlelight vigil after Milk’s death. They want to raise the sunken plaza (the 1970s-flavored part of the current design) to allow for more gathering space, and also provide sight lines all the way along. The want to emphasize the garden by bringing it up to grade. They want to have a Harvey Milk historic mural on the concourse level, and a skylight in the garden will allow for a soundscape with Harvey’s hope speech, and for more modern and updated voices too. Have figured a way to make the pedestal accessible. The elevator would be upgraded with a digital programming that would both honor Harvey and be updated to cover neighborhood issues.

    Q and A: Kevin thanked them for addressing a question from Land Use about accessibility (speaker’s pad is now accessible). K says questions in the chat about why do all the demolition and change, why not just put in the elevator? Brian says that just upgrading the elevator does not allow for increased honoring of Harvey Milk. In 2016 when MTA said they were doing construction, Friends of Harvey Milk was created as a response to that. January 2017 were the first visioning sessions, and community was thinking big. Hans asks about the possibility of activation, like food and beverage stands, other things that would bring folks in and make them stay? A: Yes, please. Lyric Youth could run that.

    Last HM presenter. Bob introduces Howard Grant, the plaza’s original architect, founder of Advocates for Harvey Milk Plaza. Denies responsibility for nooks and crannies that have been neglected. Says he is supportive of Friends desire to honor Harvey Milk. Says that Harvey Milk Plaza is eligible for listing as a historic place. Says that Harvey would want the community together. Points out that the station is a busy transit hub and is functioning well. Worries about the limited access to the station during construction. Shows some examples of possibilities like a transparent canopy that could include some art spaces, but generally presents few new ideas. His presentation is more of a “No, leave it as it is”. There were no questions.

    Moving on, we finished with a presentation by Matt Bell Civil Engineer from the Port of San Francisco, who gave a Waterfront Resilience Program update. He explained that seismic resilience and sea level rise are the major issues they are working on.  Prop A bonds covered the part of the waterfront from Hyde Street pier to the ballpark. The seawall is 100 years old, and there is a seismic risk in a big enough earthquake - the wall could fail.  Studies will run through 2025, but some projects are already out to bid, the first construction will start in 2026. The port is in partnership with the Army Corps of Engineers. If the Corps thinks it is good, federal money could pay up to 65% of the cost. As far as sea level rise they have learned the problem gets really bad and far inland at 2 to 3 feet which could happen this century and cause $30 billion in damage and destruction through 2100, so acting now is worth the investment. Matt showed a slide of the Army Corps study which goes further inland, and includes for example all of South of Market. He had some slides with examples of mitigations, like the wave wall that protects South Beach harbor.

    Prop A was a significant investment, but they are looking at more – State funding, federal funding. Looking at key things to protect, the Ferry Building, the ballpark, the sewage treatment plant. Erik points out that there is a concern that if we "harden" our shoreline we will push the problem to somewhere else (other Bay communities). Q: What managed retreat or natural (wetlands) strategies are we considering to avoid that risk?

    A: Embarcadero is already hard, so we are not adding to it.

    Bob asks how they are coordinating with other Bay stakeholders (other cities)? A: Not really. The Bay Conservation and Development Commission says SF is farther along, so we get to do what we want, other cities will learn from us.

    Bob: Any specific projects? A: Yes, 20, just haven’t figured out which ones to do.


    Bob and Kimyn wrapped up the meeting at 8:33.

    Board Members 2021

    1.President: Kimyn Braithwaite - Sanchez Street

    2.Vice President/Advertising Manager: Bob Bush - Beaver Street

    3.Land Use Chair: Kevin Riley - Sanchez Street

    4.Secretary: Erik Honda - Henry Street

    5.Newsletter Editor: Rose Linke - Noe Street

    6.Treasurer: Nikolai Sklaroff - Castro Street

    7.Board Member/Membership Coordinator: Paige Rausser - Beaver Street

    8.Board Member: Hans Galland

    9.Board Member: Frank Tizedes

    10.  Immediate Past President: Vacant

    11.  Board Member: Vacant

    Board Attendance: Kimyn, Bob, Kevin, Erik. 4/9 Board members attended

    Attendance: (Including board members and presenters): 23


2261 Market Street, PMB #301, San Francisco,CA 94114

email: info@dtna.org

Phone: 628-246-2256



Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software