Hybrid June DTNA Public Meeting 0n Tuesday June 14th 7:00PM to 8:00PM
- In-person: Ballroom of the Harvey Milk Recreation Center, 50 Scott Street, Lobby Level – enter via Scott Street or Duboce Park
- Zoom Virtual component: link will be posted on website.
- Join neighbors for discussion of fire safety with SFFD, introduction of Slow Triangle summer intern, and updates on neighborhood tree plantings, street repairs, June 18th Pride Clean-up and DTNA logo contest.
COVID In-Person Meeting Safety Policy with COVID Surging
- Per SFDPH, CDPH and CDC guidelines, There is no Vaccination check and Masks are optional,
- but masks are strongly recommended for all regardless of vaccine status, in indoor public settings. Surgical or higher-level respirators (e.g., N95s, KN95s, KF94s) are highly recommended. Masks are especially recommended for the unvaccinated and those who are at high risk for serious illness.
LGBTQ Cultural District 18th Street COVID TEST/VAC Hub behind Walgreens, Saturdays 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- FreeCOVID 19 Tests every Saturday but monthly COVID Vaccinations, including first and second Boosters.
- Next Vaccination date: Pride Weekend, Saturday, June 25th.
JUNE 4, 2022 CASTRO ART WALK, 12:00PM – 05:00PM
JUNE 5, 2022, SUNDAY: NOE ART MART 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM SPONSORED BY CASTRO MERCHANTS On Noe Street between Market and Beaver Streets
JUNE 7, 2022, TUESDAY: Election — Vote
JUNE 18, 2022, SATURDAY: PRIDE SWEEP 10:00 AM- 12:00PM DPW NEIGHBORHOOD CLEAN-UP EVENT SPONSORED BY DTNA, EVNA AND CASTRO MERCHANTS
June 22, 2022, WEDNESDAY: SFPD Park Station Community Meeting
- Meet Triangle neighbors at 09:30 AM at Noe and Duboce,
- then head to meet other neighbors at 10:00 AM at Jane Warner Plaza (3999 17th Street), and pick-up supplies & maps outlining what streets to focus on and break into teams. All supplies will be provided.
- Sign up at: https://www.mobilize.us/sanfrancisco/event/465310/.
JUNE 25, 2022, SATURDAY: CASTRO FAMILY PRIDE BLOCK PARTY SPONSORED BY CASTRO MERCHANTS
- 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM on Noe Street between Market and Beaver Streets. Any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Activities For the Kiddos 11 am – 2 pm and For Kids of All Ages 2 pm – 5 pm
- Drag Performer of the Year Contest: Semi-finals start at Noon, finals begin at 04:00 PM. Enter and you could win $1,000 cash prize.Sign up at https://bit.ly/3x8DkU2.
- Art Mart throughout the day.
San Francisco Pride Weekend Events and Sunday Parade, June 25-26, 2022
Affordable Housing in the Duboce Triangle
- There are five income-adjusted for-sale units now available at the soon-to-be-competed condo project at the former Sullivan’s Funeral Home site at 2238 Market Street between Noe and Sanchez. Application deadline: June 10, 2022.
Upper Market Safety Project Construction Update
MUNI custom decorative railing installation in June will begin at the Jane Warner Plaza terminus and move eastward to Octavia.
- This will require temporally closing each stop for approximately one week during construction. Existing shelters along the corridor have been temporarily removed and will be put back once the work is completed.
- Work will pause during Pride weekend so that all stops are operational
Bulb-outs along with a switchover to the new traffic signal poles/layout at the Market/Noe/16th Street intersection and new dedicated left-turn arrow for westbound 16th Street left-turn onto Market Street will be completed before Pride weekend.
Bulb-out work at 15th/Sanchez/Market will be on hold until after Pride weekend.
A new traffic signal for Hermann/Laguna as part of the Laguna/Guerrero/Market intersection will be turned on soon which will allow new dedicated left-turn signals off of Market Street to become operational.
Sewer and water relocation work will also begin at McCoppin Street as part of changes to the eastbound bike lane approach to Octavia/Central Freeway.
For the most up-to-date construction information, visit www.sfpublicworks.org/uppermarket.